Staying Safe and Healthy
Our COVID-19 Response
In preparation for our reopening on Monday, May 4, 2020, we will be following the guidelines set forth by the state of Tennessee. These guidelines include:
- Screening everyone with the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
- We will check your temperature prior to your appointment. Temperature must not exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If the answer is “Yes” to any of the above questions or your temperature is greater than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, you will be directed to seek further medical care and COVID-19 testing immediately.*
- To decrease the potential exposure risk, only one person at a time will be allowed into the office, unless the patient is a minor. A parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany a minor patient. When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office at (423) 464-1224 and you will be personally escorted into the clinic.
- Cleaning and disinfection practices will be maintained with additional sanitation of high-touch surfaces as needed (and at least every two hours).
- Should a patient who is suspected of having COVID-19 present to the office, they will be immediately directed for further medical care and testing. The clinic will be closed for deep cleaning. Should this happen you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
*As always your answers to the questions as well as your temperature reading are considered protected health information and will be kept strictly confidential in order to maintain the highest privacy standards.